Sunday, November 8, 2009

Alfredo Sauce

I don't have a picture, but I do have one of the simplest recipes I know; it's for an alfredo sauce that is so yummy I consider it comparable to Olive Garden alfredo sauce.

Ingredients:
1 (16oz) carton heavy whipping cream (emphasis on the heavy; not the same if its regular)
1 cup shredded parmesean cheese
garlic salt

Directions:
Heat heavy cream in small saucepan. When hot, add cheese and stir until melted and well mixed. Season to taste with garlic salt. Pour overtop cooked noodles of choice!

From personal experience, just remember that milk products heat FAST on the stove, so don't neglect and let it boil over. It will make you SO mad. I've told myself over and over again that I should never be allowed to heat milk on the stove for this reason. It happens to me about half the time! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I've tried it and the "heavy" is important:-) Very tastey I might say!

    ReplyDelete